||Chem Excellence: Foundations for Excellence in the Chemical Process Industries
Appendix A: Participating Organizations
- AgrEvo USA
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Laboratories, Inc.
- Albemarle Corporation
- AlliedSignal Inc.
- Alza Corporation
- American Association of Community Colleges
- American Chemical Society
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Society for Training and Development
- Amoco Chemical Company
- Amoco Oil Company
- Amoco Production Co
- APL Engineered Materials Inc.
- Aristech Chemical Corporation
- Aurora Sanitary District
- BASF Corporation
- Basic American Foods
- Bishop State Community College
- Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
- Borden, Inc.
- Borden Packaging and Industrial Products
- Brazosport College
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Center for Occupational Research and Development
- Chemical Manufacturers Association
- Chevron Corporation
- Ciba-Geigy Corporation
- Cincinnati Water Works
- Clorox Company
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Cornell University
- Crompton & Knowles Corporation
- CyTec Industries
- Don Elanco
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Doris O'Connor Associates
- DSM Copolymer, Inc.
- Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- DuPont DeNemours & Co.
- East Vocational High School (TN)
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- EM Science
- Exxon, USA
- Exxon Research and Engineering Company
- Fina Oil and Chemical Company
- Firmenich Inc.
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Greater Baton Rouge Industrial Managers Association
- Hercules Incorporated
- International Chemical Workers Union
- International Paper Company
- Kalama Chemical Inc.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories
- Local 609 (international Chemical Workers Union)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Lower Columbia College
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Miles Inc.
- Monsanto Company
- Nalco Chemical Co.
- North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- Occidental Chemical Corporation
- Onondaga Community College
- OSHA S L Technical Center
- Partnership for Environmental Technology Education
- Phillips Petroleum Company
- Photo Sciences Research Division
- Polychrome Corporation
- Portland Section, American Chemical Society
- Precision Analytical Lab., Inc.
- Prince George's County Community College
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Quantum Chemical Co.
- Radian Corporation
- River Parish Technical Institute
- Roquette America, Inc.
- Ross Products Division, Abbott Laboratories
- Johnson & Son, Inc.
- RWD Technologies, Inc.
- Shell Development Company
- Solvay America, Inc.
- Solvay Polymers, Inc.
- Southeast Community College
- Southern Forest Experimental Station--U.S. Forest Service
- St. Louis Community College District
- State Technical Institute at Memphis
- Sun Refining and Marketing Company
- Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association
- Technical Training Systems, Inc.
- Texaco Inc., Research and Development
- Texaco Refining and Marketing, Inc.
- Texas State Technical College
- Thiokol Corporation
- Tosco Corporation
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Southern Mississippi
- Union Carbide Corporation
- United States Department of Agriculture
- USDOC/OSHA Salt Lake Technical Center
- Western Research
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, SRC Analytical Labs
- Westvaco Corporation
- WMX Technologies, Inc.
- WTC Resins Pilot Plant