4. US Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM). Serves as the joint
force integrator of the Department of Defense. USJFCOM, as the Chairman's
Advocate for interoperability, may require selected programs and systems for
interoperability demonstrations, using the JBC ITDC. These demonstrations do
not replace the JITC system interoperability test certification. Demonstration
results could be used or provided to JITC to assess the system for
interoperability test certification.
a. USJFCOM will review and confirm the sufficiency of NR-KPPs and
integrated architectures for all IT and NSS programs for all ACAT, Non-ACAT,
and fielded systems. This evaluation will be based on the warfighter’s
perspective using a universal joint task list (UJTL)/joint mission-essential
task list (JMETL) based assessment process.
b. Designate command document assessor POCs for the J-6
Assessment Tool (Enclosure J). The
command must have one primary and one alternate document assessor POC. The
document assessor is responsible for the following J-6 Assessment Tool
(1) Identify the individuals within the organization who should
review each document.
(2) Assist each document reviewer in obtaining a username and
password for a read only user account.
(3) Staff the document internally to the document reviewers
within the organization.
(4) Submit a consolidated organization approved reviewer
comment matrix in the proper