5. Combatant commanders will:
a. Review and comment on relevant programs during the J-6
interoperability and supportability certification process.
b. Designate document assessor POCs for the J-6 Assessment Tool
(Enclosure J). Each organization will
have one primary and one alternate document assessor POC. The document
assessor is responsible for the following:
(1) Identify the individuals within the organization who should
review each document being assessed on the tool.
(2) Assist each document reviewer in obtaining a username and
password for a read only user account for the J-6 Assessment Tool.
(3) Staff the document internally to the document reviewers
within the organization.
(4) Submit a consolidated reviewer comment matrix in the proper
format to the J-6 Assessment Tool.
c. Participate, as appropriate, in IT and NSS interoperability
testing programs by planning, programming, budgeting, executing and
providing resources IAW agreed-to schedules and test plans. Required
interoperability testing and certification will have some impact on
schedules and costs of programs. These cost and schedule impacts will need
to be added to POM and project cost