Establish and maintain workarounds for selected
Workarounds are important mechanisms that
enable the service to continue in spite of the occurrence of the incident.
Therefore, it is important that the workaround be documented and confirmed
to be effective before it is used to address incidents with customers and
- Workaround description and
- Contribution to collection of workarounds
- Determine which group is best suited to
establish and maintain a workaround.
Determine which group is best suited to define the
workaround, describe the steps involved, and communicate this
- Plan and document the
- Verify and validate the workaround to ensure
that it effectively addresses the incident.
- Communicate the workaround to relevant