||CMMI: CMMI® for Services, Version 1.2
SP 2.2 Implement Process Action Plans
2.2 Implement Process Action
Implement process action
- Commitments among process action
- Status and results of implementing process
- Plans for pilots
- Make process action plans readily available
to relevant stakeholders.
- Negotiate and document commitments among
process action teams and revise their process action plans as
- Track progress and commitments against
process action plans.
- Conduct joint reviews with process action
teams and relevant stakeholders to monitor the progress and results of
- Plan pilots needed to test selected process
- Review the activities and work products of
process action teams.
- Identify, document, and track to closure
issues encountered when implementing process action
- Ensure that results of implementing process
action plans satisfy the organizationís process improvement