Monitor the implementation of the organizationís
set of standard processes and use of process assets on all
By monitoring implementation, the organization
ensures that the organizationís set of standard processes and other
process assets are appropriately deployed to all projects. Monitoring
implementation also helps the organization to develop an understanding of
the organizational process assets being used and where they are used in
the organization. Monitoring also helps to establish a broader context for
interpreting and using process and product measures, lessons learned, and
improvement information obtained from projects.
- Results of monitoring process implementation
- Status and results of process-compliance
- Results of reviewing selected process
artifacts created as part of process tailoring and
- Monitor projectsí use of the organizationís
process assets and changes to them.
- Review selected process artifacts created
during the life of each project.
Reviewing selected process artifacts created during
the life of a project ensures that all projects are making appropriate
use of the organizationís set of standard processes.
- Review results of process-compliance audits
to determine how well the organizationís set of standard processes has
Refer to the Process and
Product Quality Assurance process area for more information about
objectively evaluating processes.
- Identify, document, and track to closure
issues related to implementing the organizationís set of standard