Analyze the results of validation and
Results of service continuity plan verification
and validation are analyzed against defined verification and validation
criteria. Analysis reports identify elements to improve in the service
continuity plan and identify problems with verification and validation
methods, environments, procedures, and criteria.
- Verification and validation analysis
- Improvement recommendations for the service
- Verification and validation improvement
- Compare actual to expected results of
service continuity plan verification and validation.
- Evaluate whether restoration to agreed
service levels or some other planned state was achieved or
- Document recommendations for improving the
service continuity plan.
- Document recommended improvements to the
verification and validation of the service continuity
- Collect improvement proposals for services
or service system components as appropriate based on the analyses of
- Provide information on how defects can be
resolved (including verification methods, criteria, and the verification
environment) and initiate corrective action.
Refer to the Project Monitoring and
Control process area for more information about managing corrective