3. The Director, Electromagnetic Compatibility
Analysis Center (ECAC), shall be responsible for:
a. The DoD joint EMC program that shall include:
(1) Development and maintenance of a coordinated plan for providing EMC
analysis capabilities and use of the EMC data bases.
(2) Development, maintenance, and distribution of EMC data bases and EMC
(3) Providing technical and/or operational EMC analysis support to the
ASD(C3I), the CJCS, and the Military Communications Electronics Board
b. The sponsored EMC program that shall include:
(1) Providing EMC analysis on a reimbursable basis to DoD Components
developing or operating telecommunications equipment.
(2) Providing EMC analysis on a reimbursable basis to other departments of
the U.S. Government and to others, as authorized by the ASD(C3I) (e.g.,
foreign governments and industry under contract to the U.S. Government).Note:
In furtherance of that sponsored program, the ECAC is authorized to
communicate directly with all of the DoD Components and other non-DoD