7. DATA COLLECTION. Senior Officials and DoD Component
Decision Authorities under the cognizance of USD(AT&L) shall establish
procedures to collect acquisition of services data. The collection of the
following data shall be automated, and the data may be requested by the
USD(AT&L), ASD(NII)/DoD CIO, or Senior Official at any time:
a. The services purchased.
b. The total estimated value (base year(s) and options) of the
contract/task order/interdepartmental purchase request.
c. The total estimated value of the instant acquisition and the total
dollar amount obligated to date on the contract.
d. The type of contract action used to make the purchase (i.e., fixed
price type, cost type, or time and materials task order/contract).
e. Whether the purchase was made through:
(1) A performance-based contract, performance-based task order, or
other performance-based arrangement that contains firm fixed prices for
the specific tasks to be performed;
(2) Any other performance-based contract, performance-based task order,
or performance-based arrangement; or
(3) Any contract, task order, or other arrangement that is not
f. If the purchase was made on behalf of the Department of
Defense, the identity of the agency that made the purchase.
g. The extent of competition in making the purchase and the
number of offerors.
h. Whether the purchase was made from:
(1) A small business concern;
(2) A small business concern owned and controlled by socially
and economically disadvantaged individuals; or
(3) A small business concern owned and controlled by women.
(4) A small business concern owned and controlled by a
(5) A small business concern owned and controlled by a
service-disabled veteran; or
(6) A small business concern certified by the Small Business
Administration as an Historically Underutilized Business Zone
i. The functions and missions performed by the contractor.
j. The contracting organization, the component of the DoD
administering the contract, and the organization whose requirements are
being met through contractor performance of this function.
k. The funding source, by appropriation and operating agency.
l. The fiscal year for which the activity first appeared on an
inventory required by paragraph (c) of section 2330a of Reference (k).
m. The number of full time contractor employees (or its
equivalent) paid for the performance of the activity.
n. A determination whether the contract is a personal services