1. Carrato, A.F.; Shaffer, I.S.; and Richwine, R.H.; Corrosion in Naval Aircraft Electronic Systems, National Association of Corrosion Engineers Conference, New Orleans, LA, October 1978.
2. Anon, Money, Manpower Called Keys to Progress,
Aviation Week & Space Technology , October 6, 1980.
3. MILITARY STANDARD 454, Standard General Requirements for Electronic Equipment, Requirement 16, March 1976.
4. MILITARY STANDARD 889, Dissimilar Metals.
5. MILITARY STANDARD 810, Environmental Test Methods.
6. MIL-E-5400, Electronic Equipment, Airborne; General Specifications for.
7. MIL-T-5422, Testing, Environmental, Airborne Electronic and Associate Equipment.
8. Navy Maintenance Support Office Instruction 4790.1, Catalog of Aviation 3M Information Reports, NAMSO, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055.
9. Chief of Naval Operations Instruction 4790.2, Naval Aviation Maintenance Program, Chief of Naval Operations, Washington, D.C. 20350.
10. Naval Air Systems Command Instruction 5400.15, Master List of Engineering Cognizance Assignments, Naval Air Systems Command, Washington, D.C., 20361.
11. NAVAIR 16-1-540, Avionic Cleaning and Corrosion Prevention/Control, September 1981.
12. Anon., Test Report on Avionic Corrosion Control Program - Evaluation of Equipment for Cleaning of Avionics, Resource Management Systems Report, R79-01, May 1979.
13. Schmidt, R.D., RT-591/APN-130 and RT-908/APN-182 Radar Receiver- Transmitter Corrosion Problems, NARF North Island Engineering Report No. 10-74 of September 1974.
14. MIL-W-5088, Wiring, Aerospace Vehicle.
15. DeLong, G.E.; Myrben, L.C.; Carrato, A.F.; and Shaffer, I.S.; Aircraft Antenna and Electrical Bonding Corrosion Control, Report No. NADC-8009-60, Naval Air Development Center, Warminster, PA., April 1980.
16. MIL-I-46058, Insulative Compound Electrical (Printed Circuit Assemblies).
17. Reboul, M.C., Galvanic Corrosion of Aluminum,
National Association of Corrosion Engineers , Corrosion, V. 35#9, September 1979.
18. Gilbert, L.O., Prevention of Material Deterioration: Corrosion Control Course, U.S. Army Rock Island Arsenal, 1966.
19. Anon., Reliable Electrical Connections, NASA
SP-5002, Technology Handbook , December 1963.
20. Sparling, R.H., Corrosion Prevention/Deterioration Control Electronic Components and Assemblies, Engineering Report CR6-347-958-001, U.S. Army Missile Command, Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, undated.