1. Burrows, R.W., Long Life Assurance Study For
Manned Spacecraft Long Life Hardware
, Report MCR-72-169, Martin-Marietta Corporation, Denver. September 1972.
2. Low, G., " What Made Apollo A Success," Technical Article, Aeronautics and Astronautics, March 1970.
3. Dreher, J.F., " Aircraft Equipment Random Vibration Test Criteria Based on Vibrations Induced By Turbulent Air Flow Across Aircraft External Surfaces," Technical Paper, Air Force Flight Dynamics Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton.
4. Kube, F., and Hirschberger, G., " An Investigation To Determine Effective Equipment Environmental Acceptance Test Methods," Advanced Development Report ADR 14-04-73.2, Grumman Aerospace Corporation, April 1973.
5. Tustin, W., " Using Random Vibration in Electronic Evaluation," Technical Article, Evaluation Engineering, July/August 1978.
6. R.E. Schafer, S.P. Gray, L.E. James, E.A. McMillan, " Electronic Equipment Screening and Debugging Techniques," Rome Air Development Center Final Technical Report RADC-TR-78 55, dated March 1978.