To ensure the integrity of the high-voltage power supplies used in design
verification testing, a database should be established and maintained for
reference throughout the testing phase.
The database should be recorded in a logbook and contain the following
(1) Results of receiving inspection test on all high-voltage
(2) Results of all subassembly tests.
(3) Results of the Manufacturing Test Procedure.
(4) Results of the Acceptance Test Procedure.
(5) Records of all failures and corrective actions.
(6) Records of environmental stress screening.
(7) Records of all
quality conformance inspections.
(8) Records of all serial numbers and manufacturing lot numbers.
Collection of this database for later analysis will aid in traceability to
units and subassemblies which may require modification later in the