(1) NAVSEA INSTRUCTION 9300.1, "The Supply And Use Of Shipboard Alternating Current Power," Naval Sea Systems Command, 2 October 1981.
(2) Jolliff, CAPT James V., "The 400 Hz Dilemma," Association of Scientists and Engineers of the Naval Sea Systems Command, 18th Annual Technical Symposium, 1981.
(3) Eng, C. P., Garland, K. S., Ridley, D. E., Spivak, M., "Naval Sea Systems Command Harmonic and Modulation Analysis," Systems Analysis/ Deep Submergence Vehicle Branch, Naval Sea Systems Command, January 1980.
(4) "Interface Standard for Shipboard Systems, Electrical Power, Direct Current (Metric)," draft Military Standard dated 8 January 1982 and prepared by Ordnance Systems Department of the General Electric Company.
(5) DOE-RA-50150-9, "Impact of Harmonics on Home Appliances, Topical Report (First Draft)," U.S. Department of Energy, June 1981.
(6) MIL-F-18870E (OS), "General Specification for Naval Shipboard Fire Control Equipment," Amendment 1, 23 May 1986.
(7) MIL-E-16400H, "General Specification for Naval Ship and Shore Electronic, Interior Communication and Navigation Equipment," 13 July 1987.
(8) MIL-STD-1399 Section 300A, "Alternating Current Electric Power Interface Standard for Shipboard Systems," 13 October 1987.
(9) MIL-STD-461C, "Electro Magnetic Emission and Susceptibility Requirements for the Control of Electro Magnetic Interference," 4 August 1986.
(10) DOE/RA-0054, "Fourth Annual Program Information Notice," U.S. Department of Energy, Assistant Secretary of Resource Applications, Office of Electrical Energy Systems, September 1980.
(11) IEEE STD 519-1981, "Guide for Harmonic Control and Reactive Compensation of Static Power Converters," the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., 345 East 47th Street, New York, NY 10017, April 27, 1981.
(12) European Standard EN 50 006, "The Limitation of Disturbances Caused by Domestic and Similar Appliances Equipped with Electronic Devices," European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization, 5, Boulevard de l Empereur, Bte n 14, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium.
(13) NOSC TD 107, "Reduction of Shipboard 400 Hz Power Requirements Cost and Technological Feasibility," E. Kamm, J. Foutz, Naval Ocean Systems Center, San Diego, 16 May 1977.
(14) Kendall, C. M., "Final Report on the Design and Use of EMI Powerline Filters with Transient Protection for Navy Multiplatform Power Systems," Naval Ocean Systems Center, San Diego, September 1977.
(15) Middlebrook, R. D., "Input Filter Considerations in Design and Application of Switching Regulators," Record of the IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, Chicago, October 11-14, 1976, pp. 366-382. (Reprinted in R. D. Middlebrook and Slobodan Cuk, "Advances in Switching-Mode Power Conversion, Vol. I," TESLACO, Pasadena.)
(16) Middlebrook, R. D., "Design Techniques for Preventing Input-Filter Oscillations in Switched-Mode Regulators," Proceedings of Powercon 5, the Fifth National Solid-State Power Conversion Conference, May 4-6, 1978, San Francisco. (Reprinted in R. D. Middlebrook and Slobodan Cuk, "Advances in Switching-Mode Power Conversion, Vol. I," TESLACO, Pasadena.)
(17) Rogers, Lawrence F., and Goodman, James P., "Investigation of Shipboard 400 Hz Power System Interface Problems," Report 76-0049, David W. Taylor Naval Ship Research and Development Center, Carderock, December 1976.
(18) Foutz, J., "Switching-Mode Power Supply Technology," presented at the Symposium for A Rational Approach to Powering Shipboard Electronics, Naval Surface Weapon Center, White Oak, 5-7 December 1978.
(19) Peterson, Robert L., "The Six-Phase Center-Tapped Ring-Connected Transformer," presented at the West Coast Electronic Transformer Sub- committee and Magnetics Group, Los Angeles District, at Litton Systems, Guidance and Control Systems Division, Woodland Hills, February 4, 1965.
(20) Williams, Michael L., "Reduction of Line Current Harmonics in 3-Phase Off- Line Rectifier Systems by Use of an Efficient 3-phase to 9-phase Auto- Transformer Conversion Technique," Naval Sea Systems Command, 12 April 1979.
(21) Delco Electronics Report R78-38, "15 kW General Purpose Power Conditioner (Frequency Changer), Final Report, AC-DC Section," U. S. Army Mobility Equipment Research and Development Command, Fort Belvoir, April 1978.
(22) Chambers, D., Wang, D., "Dynamic Power Factor Correction in Capacitor- Input Off-Line Converters," Proceedings of Powercon 6, the Sixth National Solid-State Power Conversion Conference, Miami, May 2-4, 1979.
(23) Venturini, Marco, "A New Sine Wave In, Sine Wave Out Conversion Technique Eliminates Reactive Elements," Proceedings of Powercon 7, Seventh National Solid-State Power Conversion Conference, San Diego, March 24-27, 1980.
(24) Venturini, Marco, and Alesina, Alberto, "The Generalized Transformer: A New Bidirectional Sinusoidal Waveform Frequency Converter with Continuously Adjustable Input Power Factor," Record of the IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference - 1980, Atlanta, June 16-20, 1980.
(25) Gyugyi, L., and Pelly, B., "Static Power Frequency Changers," Wiley, New York, 1976.
(26) MIL-HDBK-241, "Design Guide For EMI Reduction In Power Supplies."