(1) Delco Electronics Report R78-38, "15 kW General Purpose Power Conditioner (Frequency Changer), Final Report, AC-DC Section," U. S. Army Mobility Equipment Research and Development Command, Fort Belvoir, April 1978.
(2) Chamber, D., and Wang, D., "Dynamic Power Factor Correction in Capacitor- Input Off-Line Converters," presented at Powercon 6, Miami Beach, May 1979.
(3) Kataoka, T., Mizumachi, D., and Miyairi, S., "A Pulse-Width-Controlled AC- to-DC Converter to Improve Power Factor and Waveform of AC Line Current," presented at the IEEE International Semi- conductor Power Converter Conference, Orlando, March 1977.
(4) Venturini, M., "A New Sine Wave In, Sine Wave Out Conversion Technique Eliminates Reactive Elements," presented at Powercon 7, San Diego, March 1980.
(5) Rippel, W. E., "Optimizing Boost Chopper Charger Design," presented at Powercon 6, Miami Beach, May 1979.
(6) Mazzucchelli, M., and Sciutto, G., "Improving AC Line Current and Power Factor Using Converters Controlled by a Generalized PWM Method," presented at Powercon 8, Dallas, April 1981.
(7) Schwarz, F. C., and Klaassens, J. B., "A Controllable Secondary Multikilowatt DC Current Source with Constant Maximum Power Factor In Its Three-Phase Supply Line," presented at IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, Los Angeles, June 1975.
(8) Harashima, F., Hiroshi, I., and Tsuboi, K., "A Closed-Loop Control System for the Reduction of Reactive Power Required by Electronic Converters," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics and Control Instrumentation, Vol. IECI-23, No.2, May 1976.
(9) Knoll, H., "3 kW Switch-Mode Power Supply Providing Sinusoidal Mains Current and Large Range of DC-Output," presented at International Power- conversion '80 September 1980, Munich.
(10) Kull, H., "Mains Rectifier Providing Nearly Sinusoidal Mains Current and Constant Output Voltage," presented at International Power-conversion '80, September 1980, Munich.
(11) Nijhof, E. B. G., "A Single Transformer SRPS Power Supply Operating from the Mains," presented at International Power-conversion '80, September 1980, Munich.
(12) Burgum, F. J., "Mains Pollution by Rectifier Systems and the Significance of EN 50 006," presented at International Power-conversion '80, September 1980, Munich.
(13) Williams, M. L., "Reduction of Line Current Harmonics in 3-Phase Off-Line Rectifier Systems by Use of an Efficient 3-Phase to 9-Phase Auto- transformer Conversion Technique," Naval Sea Systems Command, 12 April 1979.
(14) Blake, R.F., "Sine Shaping Rectifiers, A Cure for Harmonic Distortion and Low Power Factor," March 1987.
(15) Miyairi, Shota, Iida, Shoji, Nakata, Kiyoshi, and Masukawa, Shigeo, "New Method for Reducing Harmonics Involved in Input and Output of Rectifier with Interphase Transformer," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 1A-22. No. 5, September/October 1986.
(16) Schlecht, Martin F., "Harmonic-Free Utility/DC Power Conditioning Interfaces," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. PE-1, No. 4, October 1986.