1. Ashton, Rick, Strawman DSEG Position On The Use Of Plastic Encapsulated Microcircuits, Texas Instruments, Defense Systems Electronics Group, February 1995.
2. Byrne, Robert C. and Slipher, Edwin E., Not All Commercial Integrated Circuits May Be Upgraded To Military Or Avionics Environments, National Semiconductor Technical Paper, January 1995.
3. Donlin, Dr. Noel E., Management Brief - Reliability of PEMs and HSMs in MICOM Missiles, Redstone Arsenal, February 1995.
4. Donlin, Dr. Noel E., A Study Of The Use Of PEMs Versus HSMs For Missile System Mission Critical Reliability Requirements, Technical Report RD-QA-94-1, U. S. Army Missile Command, Redstone Arsenal, June 1994.
5. Eyrich, Bruce, Working Papers of Technical Concern, Naval Air Warfare Center, China Lake, February 1995.
6. Fayette, Daniel F., Rome Laboratory's Approach To The Use Of Commercial Parts, Electronics Reliability Division, Rome Laboratory, October 1994.
7. Hakim, Edward B., Use Of Plastic Encapsulated Electronic Parts In Military Equipment, Army Research Laboratory, Fort Monmouth, October 1994.
8. Jenne, Milton, Use of Commercial (Plastic) Parts in Navy Equipment, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, February 1995.
9. Monje, Andrew, Guidance for Use of Plastic Encapsulated Devices, Naval Air Systems Command. February 1995.
10. Pecht, Dr. Michael, Popcorn-Free Manufacturing With PEMs, CALCE News, University of Maryland, College Park, February 1995.
11. Shapleigh, William, Plastic Devices, Naval Sea Systems Command, February 1995.
12. Recommended Procedures For Handling Of Moisture Sensitive Plastic IC Packages, IPC Standard IPC-SM-786, Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits.
13. Reliability Considerations For Using PEMs In Military Applications, Harris Semiconductor Publication, January 1994.
14. Stress Test Qualification For Automotive - Grade Integrated Circuits, Publication CDF-AEC-Q100, Automotive Electronics Council, June 1994.