- Contracts do not require test data to be presented in a consistent format.
- Contracts do not require test data to be related to design requirements.
- Contractor requirements regarding format are not flowed down to subcontractors.
- Test data submission does not include trend data and history of performance.
- All test results are not reported using the same basis for evaluation.
Reporting all test
results in a TAAF-type format increases management's ability to assess
reliability design maturity and readiness for transition from development to
production. An example is shown below: